Fave Fridays: Wet n Wild Mega Mixers Pina Colada Flavored Lip Balm

15 October 2010
On Fridays, I'm going to share some of my favorite, go-to, & often-found-in-my-purse products. :) This week, its a cute little lip balm from Wet N Wild. The flavor is Pina Colada. (If you know me, you know that I loooove anything that smells like pineapple/coconut/pina colada, heehee) It goes on clear, it moisturizes my lips nicely, and it smells divine. The taste is okay.. not the best pina colada I've ever had. ;D It kind of has a waxy taste, but I'll continue to use it, just because its the only Pina Colada lip balm that I've found for 99 cents!




*The lipbalm featured in this post was purchased by me; no form of compensation was received for this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...