Haul: Eyes Lips Face Columbus Day Sale

24 October 2010
My lil' ELF cosmetics haul :)
Eyes Lips Face (or ELF for short) had a great  50% off of everything Columbus Day weekend sale recently. There isn't a wide selection of ELF available in stores, so when they have sales like this, I highly recommend that you take advantage of them! I love saving money, and who can pass getting already affordable $1 cosmetics for 50 cents each?! I'll be testing these out this week and doing a review later on =) I spent a total of $13.05 on all of this, which isn't that bad for all I got! :) Everything cost me 50 cents each, except for the studio kabuki which was $2.50 on sale, and the studio blush which was $1.50 on sale. I almost spent more on shipping ($6.95) than I did on the goodies!

Here's what I ordered:
Shimmer Pencil in 7606 Grassy Green
Shimmer Pencil in 7607 in Twinkle Teal
Shimmer Pencil in 7608 Plum Passion
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in 7301 Coffee
Eyelid Primer 7501 Sheer
Zit Zapper 7801
Studio Blush in 83135 Berry Merry
Studio Kabuki Face Brush
 
Shimmer Pencils: Plum Passion, Twinkle Teal, & Grassy Green

Cocoa Eyeliner Pen, Eyeshadow Primer, Zit Zapper

Studio Kabuki Face Brush, Studio Berry Merry Blush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...