Haircutting One Oh One

30 August 2010
Soo today at school, we started learning about hair cutting. Wow. Its alot harder than it looks, to me anyway. When I see a stylist cut hair, they make it look so easy and effortless, but there's alot more to it than that. Learning how to hold your tools makes all the difference in the world. Its going to take a lot of practice for me to get the shears feel comfortable/natural in my hands, and I'm going to keep at it. I can't wait until we get our kits and can bring them home, because then I'm going to practice practice practice. Its won't be perfect for a while, though! ;D

I'm pretty psyched. I saw a rave review for Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic's Lip Tar, so I decided to order some samples. I ordered Hush, Memento, Cha-Cha, and Divine. I can't wait for them to get here so I can test them out and review them!

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

1 comments:

Meg said...

MAking sure comments work. :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...