Review: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Hush Lip Tar

12 September 2010
The studying aspect of Cosmetology is keeping me so busy! I'm lucky if I get 10 minutes of internet time for myself. But that's how it goes. I've got to study hard and keep my grades above a 90% average so I can get the $1500 scholarship from Mr. Shuler. :)

I finally got around to trying out my sample of the Hush lip tar from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. The color is sort of nude pink with a little coral/peach tones. It takes very little to get full coverage on your lips, so apply sparingly with a lip brush. Its definitely drying without a lip balm underneath, and I don't particularly like the matte look of it once its dried. I like to top it off with some more balm or clear lip gloss for a little sheen. It lasts a lot longer than gloss or lipstick by itself. I think it was on my lips for about 4 hours before it started to disappear.

My bare lips with lip balm:


Hush with lip balm:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...